Exciting Career Opportunities in Financial Services (Non Deposit Taking Credit Microfinace Company)
Our client is a leading non deposit taking Credit Company with an enviable brand presence represented by over 25 branches across the country.
The loan portfolio covers Express Motor (Log Book) Loans, Micro loans, SME loans, Corporate Loans, Consumer Loans and Agriculture Loans.
The company seeks to recruit savvy, innovative, hands on, self driven, result oriented and growth focused professional for the following position.
The branches include: Nairobi CBD 2 Branches, Kawangware, Thika, Thika Road, Ongata Rongai, Ruaka, Kariombangi, Donholm, Meru, Mwea, Embu, Nakuru, Kisumu, Narok,. Eldoret, Mombasa, Kitale, Machakos, Kitengela and Bungoma.
Job Title: Loan Sales Executives
Department: Branch Operations
Salary Range: Kshs 20,000 – 25,000 Gross + Commissions
Reports to: Branch Team Leader (BTL)
Location: Different Locations across Kenya
Number of Positions: Thirty (30) Positions
Placement: Immediate & continuous
Note: Please indicate your Branch of Interest in your application subject line. It is preferable that the Loan Sales Executives come from within the locality of the branch or are willing to relocate.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Meet or exceed the set loan sales targets in the various products available in the branch;
- Carry out continuous prospecting to identify potential customers for loans;
- Carry our basic customer appraisal to assist in establishing customer credit worthiness;
- Carry out marketing initiatives to build a critical database for loan sales;
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing and prospective customers;
- Prepare and present basic reports for sales and prospecting;
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Branch Team Leader from time to time.
Person Specification (Qualifications, Competence and Skills)
- Minimum KSCE Certificate holder with at least a mean grade of D+;
- holders of a Certificate in Business Management, Credit Management or any other relevant field from a recognized institution will have an added advantage;
- Basic experience in sales preferably from Financial institutions (credit/Micro Finance/SME focussed banks) or insurance industry;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- A go getter who is self driven anf result oriented;
- Basic computer proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Exceptional team player.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in dynamic and rewarding financial services/credit/lending sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
Head of Recruitment
Esquire Consultants Limited
P.O. Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: email@example.com
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is 10th December 2021.
- Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.