Account Executive (Advertising Sales) Job in Kenya 2019
Account Executive (Advertising Sales)
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, an out-of-home (OOH) and outdoor advertising company, is recruiting an Account Executive (Sales) to join their team.
Job summary: You will be responsible for generating sales for the OOH spaces assigned to you under the guidance of the Sales Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source for advertising business from companies via cold calling, emailing and face to face meetings
- Compile suitable tailor-made advertising proposals to present to potential and current clients
- Accompany clients on site visits to the locations you are selling
- Hold negotiations with clients on long term bookings and/or discounts
- Draft clients quotations
- Oversee the production team to ensure branding is carried out accordingly and share visuals with the clients
- Liaise with accounts & administration on invoicing and follow up on payments from clients
- Source for alternative new revenue generating avenues for the business
- Ensure quarterly targets and KPIs are met
- Build and maintain client and partner relationships
- Update and present the internal weekly sales report
Key Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 22nd March 2019
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.