Job Vacancy: Accountant
Job Ref: EHC/1595/21
Industry: Banking & Finance
Client: Sacco to a Professional Membership Organization
- Ensuring compliance with existing accounting policies formulated by the Board of Directors and in line with the International Accounting Standards
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of all transactions
- Preparation of payments to members and other Creditors.
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly and final accounts and reports
- Preparing and maintaining Members Personal Accounts.
- Reconciling all check-offs and other remittances with ledgers and member Accounts.
- Assisting the Senior Accountant to implement checks and controls
- Performing Bank Reconciliations and other Account Reconciliation.Any other legal duties as they arise and are assigned by the Group Finance Manager
Professional Educational Qualifications:
- A minimum of mean grade of C+ and above in KCSE or Equivalent qualification at O-levels.
- A University degree in Commerce (Accounting) or Finance Option OR any other related Business degree.
- CPA III (K) or it’s equivalent and member of ICPAK
- At least three years of experience in a busy accounting office preferably a financial institution.
- Proficiency in computerized Accounting systems preferable Microsoft Navision.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with a track record of ability to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply by sending their updated CV and cover letter quoting current/last and expected salary to email@example.com on or before the close of business Wednesday, 22nd September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).