Job Ref: 05/06/2020: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Role Summary: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Administration Officer is responsible for managing administrative operations within the support departments in the Hospital.
The right candidate will be required to:
- Ensure that the Hospital is compliant on all the Government regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the Hospital is clean at all times.
- Run the Housekeeping and Catering departments and ensure that that roles in the departments are done well.
- Manage and run the Security department of the Hospital.
- Identify ways in which the Hospital can run its operations in the most sustainable manner while properly managing the resources allocated.
- Manage all assets of the Hospital and ensure that the assets are used effectively and efficiently to attain the goals of the Hospital.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to ensure that the equipment of the Hospital is maintained and serviced regularly.
- Oversee renovations and ensure that the quality needed is achieved while liaising with the Maintenance Manager.
- Coordinate and organize for Hospital staff events.
- Build and maintain the necessary networks and relationships with Government officials to ensure that the Administrative roles in the Hospital are properly supported.
- Manage the Estates (houses and grounds) in which our staff live.
- Any other duty given from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related Business Degree from a recognized University;
- Experience in ERP software
- Good skills in planning and organization
- Good communication, negotiating and presentation skills
- Ability to accurately judge the amount of time and resources needed to accomplish tasks and matches tasks to skills
- At least Five (5) years’ experience in Business Administration department (or a related department) in a reputable organization
Method of Application
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please send your application letter with a detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, daytime telephone contact number and the names, contact number and addresses of three professional referees to: email@example.com by 30th June, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
NOTE: Hard Copy applications will not be accepted.