Job Title: Administrator
Job Location: Nairobi
- Proactively provide support for all departments.
- Overseeing departmental budgets
- Offer administrative support and resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
- Managing and maintaining organization assets
- Purchases and stocks control/ managing stores.
- Collaborate with procurement department to ensure cost-effectiveness
- Managing income generating activities/ sustainability
- Manage correspondence and dispatch both internally and externally
- Ensuring that all administrative tasks are carried out in line with the stipulated policies and procedures and make certain compliance is adhered to always.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Background in an NGO would be an added advantage.
- Must be a devout Christian
- Aged between 30-40 years
- Honesty, reliability and transparency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail.
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Cover Letter and CVquoting the job title on the email subject (Administrator) to ShelterHome09@outlook.com by COB 30th July 2021.
Indicate the salary expectation in the mail.
Kindly note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.