Cook Job, Latest Hotel Jobs,
Job Title: Cook -Kisumu (Locum)
Vacancy no: AKHK/HCD/L/003
The successful candidate will ensure that food production in the kitchen is of the highest quality with standardized recipes that meet and exceed client expectation to enable accomplishment of the overall departmental goals.
- Produce quality meals in a section of the kitchen that meet the quality and objectives of the department.
- Prepare and serve meals as per the set standards and procedures.
- Maintaining proper hygiene standards before, during and after meal preparations
- Ensure the implementation and practice of the HACCP hygiene management system within the kitchen
- Ensure participation in monthly stock takes of kitchen equipment
- Diploma in food and beverage production
- Food handlers Health certificate from a District Hospital
- At least 2 years working experience.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29thJanuary 2021.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “PATIENT ATTENDANT AKHK/NDPA/L/001”
- Do state the preferred outreach in your application letter
- Positions that have the word Kisumu at the end e.g. “cook-Kisumu” means that the available locum is only for our Kisumu facility.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination, or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”