Patient Service Officer Job, Other Professions,
Job Title: Patient Service Officer (Locum)
Vacancy no: AKHK/FINPSO/L/002
The successful candidate will be responsible for financial transactions as well as working closely with Medical and Nursing staff to ensure smooth patient flow and reduce on waiting time while ensuring continuous provision of effective service to enhance customer satisfaction.
- CPA IV
- Excellent Skills in MS Office suite.
- Ability to relate to patients, through familiarity with medical terminology and triaging procedure.
- Over year working experience.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Organizational skills
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 29thJanuary 2021.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “PATIENT ATTENDANT AKHK/NDPA/L/001”
- Do state the preferred outreach in your application letter
- Positions that have the word Kisumu at the end e.g. “cook-Kisumu” means that the available locum is only for our Kisumu facility.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination, or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”