AIC Kijabe Hospital Catering Manager Job in Kenya 2019
AIC Kijabe Hospital
Job Title: Catering Manager
The holder of this position will glorify God through the efficient coordination of the preparation, cooking and service of food in accordance with defined standards and quality, working within nutritional guidelines keen observance of safety and hygiene with the aim of achieving high standards of customer care and good quality at manageable costs.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Diploma in Food Production and Service
- At least 3 years of food production experience in a bulk production facility at a senior level.
- Experience in a hospital setting is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for people
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
- An honest person full of integrity in personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- Able to translate and communicate biblical values and hospital ethics in personal life and in providing leadership.
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only to email@example.com on or before 5th March 2019. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.