Biomedical Engineer Job, Current Engineering Jobs,
Our client a medical equipment company is currently looking to hire a Biomedical Engineer.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment
- Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment
- Visit customers and train them on usage of medical lab equipment
- Design and make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in hospitals and pharmacies
- Evaluate proposed biomedical equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
- Improve biomedical equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction; conferring with equipment users; developing modifications; in collaboration with equipment manufacturers.
- Staying informed about the activities of health sector and new equipment
- Degree or Diploma in Biomedical Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience as a Biomedical Engineer or in a relevant field
- Experience in medical equipment maintenance – and also experience in a busy medical institution is highly desirable.
- Excellent organizational, decision-making and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org