Loans Assistant Job, Latest Accounting Jobs Kenya 2022,
AMREF SACCO LTD, a stable and fast-growing Savings and Credit Co-operative with members drawn from several National and International NGOs is looking for a result-oriented Loans Assistant.
A self-motivated team player, who strives to make a difference, takes challenges and can work under pressure to achieve set objectives.
Reporting to the loans Manager, the job holder role will be:
- Loan appraisal.
- Providing member support during loan applications.
- Maintaining loan records.
- Degree form a recognized University.
- Diploma in Co-operative Management.
- CPA – Part 2.
- Qualifications in Credit Management/Debt Collection will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Self-motivated and a team player who can easily negotiate with customers.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
For more information visit our website www.amrefsacco.org . Applicants who meet the above qualifications should send their application via email only to the CEO AMREF Sacco at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should include a detailed CV and names of 3 referees, one of whom should preferably be the immediate/past supervisor.
The closing date for applications will be 9th December 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.