Animal Feeds Company Senior Accountant Job in Kenya 2019
Verde Edge Consulting Ltd, wishes to recruit a Senior Accountant on behalf of our client, a medium sized Animal Feeds manufacturing company.
Key Objective / Purpose of the Job: Head the accounts department and play an active role in managing all key company financial responsibilities and assist management by providing accurate and timely financial reports for decision making.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To lead the Accounts team in day to day financial processes & operations
- To provide financial analysis that will enable the overall business to achieve peak performance.
- To manage budgets and ensure the company working capital items are in line with company goals
- Deliver timely and accurate reports:
o Profit and Loss account every 5th of every month
o Managements reports every 10th of the month
o Audits and statutory fillings etc.
- Supervise the team to manage deadlines and prioritize work plans with an aim of achieving results.
Education Experience & Skills
- Minimum qualification CPA (k) or its equivalent
- Graduate with relevant degree is an added advantage
- Minimum 3-4 years in a senior accounting role in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods especially in a manufacturing
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all aspect of principles of financial management, accounting principles and practice.
- Demonstrate initiative to solve problems and pursue continuous improvement in work processes
- Ability to think analytically and creatively while maintaining an intense attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, motivate and give guidance to the team
- Be well versed with customer relationship management, Good communication skills, good report writing and presentation skills, produce comprehensive high quality reports and business cases in a clear manner and within tight deadlines
Send CVs only to email@example.com : Subject: Senior Accountant by 26th February 2019.