Artisan Upholster Job, Latest Technical Jobs In Kenya,
GRADE III –Nine (9) POSTS CSG 15,
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable,
Salary Scale: Ksh.15, 670 – Ksh. 17, 570 P.M,
Basic Salary: Ksh. 15,670 per month,
House Allowance – Depending on duty station,
Leave Allowance – as existing in the Civil/Service,
Commuter Allowance – Ksh. 3,000 per Month,
Medical Cover – as provided by the Government,
Annual Leave – 30 working days per financial year,
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ (plus) or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
- Artisan National Trade test certificate Grade III/ apprentice Certificate awarded by the Directorate of Industrial Training or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- use of upholstery machines to thread and stitch upholstery materials, interior roofing of vehicles and canvass work, taking measurement, estimating and repairs of upholstery
- Cleaning of workplace and machines.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing one PSC2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Public Service Commission’s websites: www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed PSC 2 (2016) application form can be sent to: –
The Cabinet Secretary
Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development
State Department of Infrastructure
P.O. Box 30260-00100
Hand delivered to the State Department of Infrastructure Human Resource Management registry, Transcom House, 5th Floor or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th October, 2020.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.