Our Goal is to enhance insurance professionalism and sustainable high standards of service to the public through training, examinations, certification and research.
Responsible for clerical duties including external /internal communication, responsible for promoting growth in membership of all classes, ensuring membership admission standards are maintained, capacity building and competency development of members. He/she will manage the membership database, oversee the customer service process to ensure members are satisfied, and update the information for current members as well as prospective members.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Receives, Review and process membership applications as per set guideline Upload the Membership applications on the systems after review.
- Prepares the Membership Certifications.
- Develop and implement effective customer service policies and procedures including handling of Members Complaints and enquiries.
- Design and implement programmes to promote growth of IIK membership.
- Develop strategies for membership attraction and retention.
- Develop and implement capacity building programmes to enhance IIK members’ expertise.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to track membership revenue.
- Assisting with timely member communication on activities and other matters
- Assist in coordinating all required tasks at the institute
- Assist in effective implementation of Board Resolutions in a timely manner
- Assist in the effective implementation of IIK Annual calendar
- Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports
- Preparing membership marketing materials.
- Organizing events and activities for existing and prospective members
- Assisting the Administration Manager with delegated duties.
Qualifications & Qualities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. Marketing, or Information Science from a recognized university.
- Over 5 years’ progressive experience in an organization
- In charge of members welfare, client service and public relations will be an added advantage
- Membership with a relevant professional body.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, organizational, creative, problem solving and excellent communication skills.
- Absolute discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- HR knowledge will be an added advantage
- Membership Recruitment and renewal
- Services Delivery to Members, Stakeholder and Executive Council Members
- IIK Event’s Performance
- Effective assistance in the implementation of IIK calendar of events
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 December. 2021