Nurse Specialists Job, Nursing Jobs In Kenya 2022,
The County Government of Bomet through the County Public Service Board wishes to fill the vacant positions in Health Services Department as detailed below:
4. Higher National Diploma Nurses (Specialists): CPSB 10 (Nephrology-2, Ophthalmology- 2, Perioperative 10, Neonatology-2, Critical Care-4, Psychiatry- 1, Oncology-2) (23 posts)
Reporting to the Facility –in- charge, the officer will: –
- Work in critical care setting to provide care to patients in the clinics/units.
- Plan and provide services in administering anaesthesia/oncology/neonatal/renal.
- Be responsible for monitoring the patients from the operating theatre and other relevant
- Attend to the patients, making sure that they are adequately treated/cared for and followed up
- Supervise and train staff and student Nurses
- Be a holder of higher diploma in the specialized area from a recognized training institution
- Have a registration certificate and a valid practicing license issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Two years relevant Experience
- Knowledge of ICT is an added advantage
Terms of Service for All the Above Positions:
Permanent and Pensionable
NB: Salary and allowances for all the positions is as prescribed by Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 13th December, 2022 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, cpsbbomet.net. Manual applications will not be accepted.
Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required from those shortlisted
Only Shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
The Secretary /C.E.O Public Service Board [P.O Box 605-20400
‘’The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification’’