Branch Manager Jobs, Accounting Jobs in Kenya, Finance Jobs in Kenya,KUSCCO Jobs
Responsible for the day to day running of the branch office
Title Branch Manager
Job Reference No. BM/QS/01/2020
Location Wundanyi, Voi, Taveta, Mwatate
Type of engagement Permanent
• Responsible for Strategic Plan implementation at the Branch level
• Ensure human resource development and training for branch staff in liaison with the HR Manager
• Ensure adherence to the established Code of Conduct
• Ensure compliance with the Act, Regulations, Co-operative Act, Rules By laws and any other applicable laws at the Branch
• To cause to keep proper books of records and register and have custody of all funds, securities, valuable papers and other assets of the specific branch
• To attend Board of Directors meetings when required
• Chair branch staff meetings
• To represent the Society in business transactions and any other transaction authorized by the Board of Directors and the CEO
• Ensure adequate insurance is in place to protect the assets of the Society in the specific branch against potential loss
• Conduct staff appraisals at the Branch
• Any other duty that may be assigned by the Board of Directors.
• Business related degree or its equivalent
• Relevant professional qualification
• Diploma in Cooperative management/ Banking or its equivalent will be an added advantage
Skills and Desired Qualities:
• Judgment and decision-making ability
• Ability to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• High financial management capability
• High leadership and administrative capacity.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite
Minimum 3 years relevant experience
How To Apply
Online applications can be sent to email@example.com and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 31st January 2020.