Job Title: Brand Assistant – Water Engineering
Industry: Water & Energy
Gross Salary: 80k
Our client is a leading supplier of water & Energy solutions in the East African region.
They seek to hire a Brand Assistant who will be responsible for strategic positioning and promotion of the company’s corporate brand along with its various product brands.
Key Roles Responsibilities
- Identify and place each brand as appropriate at all Head Office and Branch displays, so that the customers are able to distinguish its brands from competing brands
- Carry out regular market research exercises, region by region (across Kenya) in order to measure the effect of the marketing and promotional strategies for all its brands.
- Conduct Regular internal site inspections/audits (All showrooms/offices/premises in Kenya) and external site inspections (stockists’ and other customers’ premises) will need to be carried out throughout the year.
- Assist the department (and in addition the Marketing Department) to calculate and fix a budget for branding and marketing activities on annual basis.
- The Brand Assistant will also participate, along with the Distribution Assistant, in field market activations, promotions, trainings, etc.
- Assists the Commercial Marketing & Distribution Manager and branch staff in strategizing for marketing and promotional activities for a specific brand.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
- Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Representing the company at product launches and events
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing or any other business related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a very active marketing environment with a bias to Brand Strategy.
- Ability to work in a goal-driven environment and perform all tasks within the defined timelines
- Must be a person of high integrity, energetic, professional and purpose-driven.
- must be adaptive and creative.
- must have an eye to detail.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Brand Assistant- Water and Energy) to email@example.com before or on 16th August 2021