REPORTS TO: Managing Director
The overall role of the Business Development Associate will be to analyze the existing customer base and identify new business opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and write business proposals
- Responding to Request for Proposals, Expressions of Interests, Request for Quotations etc.
- Analyze existing customers to identify potential sales opportunities
- Explore other options to source for additional clients
- Draft Engagement letters and/or contracts for new and existing customers.
- Ensure all clients are invoiced in a correct and timely manner and following upon outstanding payments.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Related or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a service industry preferably Insurance, HR Consulting and IT
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in writing Proposals/RFPQs/TORs/EOIs
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasive
Method of Application
Interested individuals are invited to submit a 1-page Letter of Motivation and an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31st January 2021.
The email subject should be “Business Development Associate’’
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.