Business Development Executive (Insurance) Job in Kenya 2019
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Insurance)
Reporting to the Marketing Manager
Our client is an established Insurance brokerage firm that has been in business for over 28 years serving both individual and corporate clientele.
They seek to hire an aggressive and result oriented Business Development Executive who will be tasked with identifying business opportunities in both General (mainly) and Life Business, close sales and achieve set sales targets.
- Revenue and profit generation, including new business development for the company.
- Identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients.
- Ensure growth in the business branch(s) by performing marketing and public relations activities to create awareness and designing marketing and sales strategies.
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them.
- Research insurance companies’ policies and negotiate with insurers to find the most suitable products for corporate and retail clients’ best interest.
- Embrace proactive management of strategy, plans and execution.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business for the company.
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Prepare status reports on client meetings and sales strategy
- Should be between the ages of 25-35 years
- Should have a marketing flair.
- Excellent communication skills , both written and verbal.
- Self- motivated, confident and outgoing personality.
- Have integrity and high sense of ethical responsibility.
- Market intelligence and business development skills.
- Business Strategy formulation and execution.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of professionals.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are advised to send their applications quoting “INSURANCE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE” to email@example.com.
Applications should be received by 15th March 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.