Business Executives Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Standard Group Jobs
The Standard Group Plc is a multi-media organization with investments in media platforms spanning newspaper print operations, television, radio broadcasting, digital and online services, as well as outdoor advertising. The Standard Group is recognized as a leading multi-media house in Kenya with a key influence in matters of national and international interest.
- Achieving set annual and monthly targets for different platforms across Standard Group PLC.
- To follow systems and standards desired to deliver highest customer service to clients.
- Liaise with Credit control and clients regarding payment terms and debt collection while maintaining collection timelines.
- Work with creativity and under minimum supervision
- Maintain close and effective contact with clients and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Attend regular sales review meetings for updates and feedback.
- To support, maintain and grow business contacts with both the existing and potential advertising clients and agencies.
- Develop strategy to increase sales volumes and market share.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Salary range: Confidential
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 2020-01-24