To support our work, FACS is looking for a full-time Business Support Assistant with a strong financial background who can support both our advisory and technology business for FACS and LendXS.
Responsibilities include the following amongst others:
- Assist in the office administrative support and documentation management
- Support Project Managers with the development of project budgets and workplans
- Conduct project monitoring, pre project implementation, and reporting
- Track project progress, including key performance, project deliverables, deadlines and any impact metrics
- Arrange travel planning for the team which is related to project implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or any other related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in project management, international business and financial consulting firm
- Work experience in Africa and experience with project and stakeholder management
- Teamplayer with excellent interpersonal skills
- Active interest in emerging markets, agri-finance and/or development finance
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail in a time sensitive environment
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Flexible, energetic, hands-on and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel
Method of Application
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit: www.facsglobal.com.