Extreme Clean ( Bik Investors) is a company that deals with professional car wash and home cleaning services. Our main motivation is to be the disruptive force within the cleaning industry that challenges conventional methods while delivering a world class service for cars, home and areas of operation.
About the Role
Extreme Clean is looking for Car Wash Attendants to be responsible for delivering an excellent customer service and car wash experience to the clients.
• Provide excellent service to customers.
• Ensure client’s cars and valuables are treated with utmost care.
• Handle car wash equipment with utmost care.
• Approach the customer in an efficient and courteous manner when needed to.
• Carefully check on car wash equipment and report any problems.
• Arrange premises setting and maintain cleanliness in the carwash area. ·
• Resolve customer satisfaction complaints immediately they arise and where necessary report to the supervisors.
• Ensure proper utilization of detergents.
• Market the carwash services outside the outlet when required to.
• KCSE Certificate.
• Holders of a Driver’s Licence have an added advantage
• Good communication skills
• Good problem solving skills
Required education: High, secondary school
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Self-prepared CV file – the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself