Catering and Accommodation Manager
The role manages the daily activities of the organization’s food, beverage, and housekeeping functions.
- Oversees food, beverage, and housekeeping inventory and budget controls.
- Assists the Centre manager in day to day running of the conference centre in adherence to quality and safety standards.
- Assists in the planning and coordination of special events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision. Supervises all the activities taking place in the catering and accommodation department.
- Staff Management: Ensures proper management of staff members in the department.
- Guest Relations. Ensures that all the guest concerns are handled appropriately.
- Performance Management: Ensures Regular review of staff performance and feedback.
- Revenue Management: Exceeds revenue targets in the departments.
- Cost Management. Ensures that costs are within the budget.
- Reports: Provides daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Hospitality / Hotel Management.
- Good Computer skills and conversant with hotel software
- Certificate in Housekeeping will be added advantage.
- At least three years working as a Restaurant Manager or Food and Beverage Manager in a reputable hospitality establishment.
- Self-motivated, persistent, resolute, and able to deliver without close supervision.
- Other skills: Communication, leadership, organizational, problem solving and attention to detail
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 3 December. 2021