Cellulant Information Security Operation Centre Analyst Job in Kenya 2019
Information Security Operation Centre Analyst
Cellulant is the leading one-stop digital payments company in Africa, for Africa by Africans; providing the glue connecting everyone to everything, every day.
To do this we are looking for qualified, passionate, dynamic and vibrant people to drive our strategy and agenda.
Role Context: This is an operational role that facilitates the day to day information security tasks necessary for the functioning of the organization. Its customers range from Software Developers, Hub Engineers, Implementation Engineers, Infrastructure team and Service Management.
These information security tasks aim to enforce/maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of Cellulant’s information. As a Soc analyst, you will ensure active monitoring and be the first level of defense in regards to possible security breaches. You will work for hand in hand with the blue team on hardening the infrastructure and identifying weak areas of attack.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor cellular hub, networks and IT for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Perform Forensic analysis on identified breaches or incidents and give clear reports to the HOD
- Monitor SIEM and FIM for any anomalies
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Work with the Security Team to fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
Information SOC Analyst Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ year experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding on attack vectors
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS and IPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
- Certification on CEH is an added advantage
Send your CV in PDF, email subject: Information Security Operation Centre Analyst to email@example.com before April 15th 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.