Construction Site Supervisors Job, Current Engineering Jobs,
Position: Property Manager
Open Positions: (3 Posts)
We are looking for qualified and experienced Construction Site Supervisors to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Providing oversight and direction to outside third parties (architects, engineers, construction professionals) on projects.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Following up and closing meetings with clients or tenants for schedule updates, direction and or changes on a regular basis throughout the life of the project.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Performing review of both consultant recommendations and the underlying contractor request for payments.
- Site re-measurements confirmations
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Performing occasional on-site inspections of the ongoing projects
- Prepare monthly valuation on site
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, civil engineering, building economics, architecture, or related field of study
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience within the construction industry
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Those who are registered member of a recognized relevant professional body have added advantage
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to handle multiple tasks – both short term and long term projects
- Must demonstrate professional competence and administrative ability in the line of duty
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearing quoting “Construction Site Supervisors” on the email subject line.
Deadline for submitting applications is on 10th March 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirement for the job.)