Chef De Partie Jobs, Hotel Jobs in Kenya
Reports to The Head Chef
- To assist the head chef in ensuring consistency of product delivery by being strict on menu executions, maintaining hygiene, managing the pass, safety & hygiene standards, portioning control and handling personnel and related issues.
- Assist the head chef in coordinating the entire kitchen operation, stewarding, cooks/ prep cooks and the pass during scheduled shifts.
- Responsible for ensuring an outlet product Quality and Standard before the product gets to the customer.
- Estimates food stocks, ordering supplies for the outlets supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimise wastage and ensure customer gets value for money
- Observes stock levels and orders supplies, participates in monthly stock take and daily closing stocks for the allocated outlet
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, personnel and proper food approved
- Visiting clients on the table from time to time for quality check and customer service
- Ensuring FIFO policy is followed
- Responsible for orienting, training and coaching and evaluation of new kitchen staff
- Ensuring that the (HACCP) is adhered to on a daily basis by all members of staff.
- Keeps the head chef fully informed of all rising issues,unusual matters of significance, promptly taking corrective actions where necessary.
- Diploma in Culinary Arts/Certification in Food and Beverage production or similar qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality related field would be an added advantage
- Management and Supervisory skills
- HACCP training would be an added advantage
- Over 3 years’ experience in supervision in busy International Restaurant/Hotel Industry
How To apply
Interested candidates should send a copy of their detailed CV with references to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for CV submission will be 15th february 2020