This role is responsible for carrying out education, training, sensitization and awareness on corruption, integrity and ethical issues; Interpretation of the Anti-Corruption Legal Framework and Domestication in KRA, analysis of impacts of anti-corruption policies and strategies to KRA staff, stakeholders and the general public and; ensuring adherence by the Authority and staff to the anti- corruption legal framework, KRA policies, rules and regulations as well as carrying out corruption prevention functions.
- Development and Enforcement of the KRA integrity policies to enhance compliance with professional and ethical standards in the Authority
- Development and implementation of corruption prevention plans for departmental and regional Corruption Prevention Committees (CPCs).
- Providing regular reporting on compliance of KRA integrity programs; Coordinate quarterly Apex CPC, departmental and regional CPCs and monthly departmental and regional Integrity Assurance Officers (IAOs) committees
- Coordinating corruption perception surveys and the annual corruption risk assessment and provide statistics to guide decision-making processes
- Coordinating implementation of the national values, cohesion and integration in the Authority.
- Develop effective education & sensitization programs on corruption, integrity and ethical issues to KRA staff, stakeholders and the general public to ensure all staff and the Authority comply with internal & external requirements.
- Capacity building for CPC and IAO programs and monitor and evaluate Education and Awareness programs by analyzing the impact of Anti-corruption policies and strategies in KRA
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate system reviews on policies, procedures and practices
- Benchmarking and partnership on systems review practices
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the Division
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the Internal audit, Integrity programs, Quality Management Systems (QMS) and Risk Management.
- Oversee regular and timely performance reporting as well as the development of division’s business plan in alignment with the KRA’s corporate plan.
Skills and Competencies
- A Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Business management/Public Policy/Tax Policy/ Law or a related Master’s degree from a recognized university.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Trained on Integrity Assurance Officers course.
Minimum years of experience
- At least Seven (7) years’ of experience of which three (3) years should be on integrity programme.
- Excellent decision-making capabilities
- Honesty and Integrity of Character
- Excellent planning & organizational skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication,
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Motivated, dynamic & dedicated team player
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Taxation of New Emerging Businesses and Digital Economy