Cleaning Services Marketing Executive Vacancy in Nairobi 2019
Position: Marketing Executive (6)
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Industry: Cleaning Services
Our client, whose mission is to achieve market leadership in providing high quality cleaning, environmental and sanitary services to the satisfaction of her customers across Sub-Saharan Africa, is urgently looking to hire talented and aggressive Marketing Executive.
He/she will target corporate offices, commercial sites, buildings, hotels and leisure parks in the region to promote our cleaning services. This is an excellent opportunity with plenty of autonomy and scope for you to be creative in your marketing approach.
This is a generalist marketing position, where you will get involved in all areas of marketing for this well established brand which already has an excellent reputation for quality in the market by performing the following duties;
What you will do:
- Lead and coordinate marketing efforts to ensure business targets are met
- Identification and meeting potential clients
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Management of “the brand” in line with brand guidelines and company goals.
- Target appropriate clients – facilities, premises, companies, healthcare, hospitality, commercial, industrial, education etc.
- Market information – including market and competitor research
- Survey and assess potential clients’ needs
- Create and manage specific marketing campaigns working alongside the marketing team
- Preparing of quotations/proposals/tenders and presentations
- Conduct follow up calls, relationship building and free demos for clients
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information
- Support Bid team in creation of winning tender submissions
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, commercial terms and local regulations
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Function
This position is for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other relevant marketing qualification from a recognized institution
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience, preferably within a service lead industry
- Experience in cleaning services (added advantage)
- Ability to produce accurate oral sales communications to clients
- Entrepreneurial – ability to be innovative, conversant with industry news and trends
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills.
- Experience in employer branding
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.