DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND COOPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT
3. Cleaning Supervisor III J/G D – (10 POSTS) REF:CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/25/05/21
Duties and Responsibilities
a) Maintaining general office cleanliness including restrooms and compounds
b) Carry out messengerial duties assigned
c) Performing any other duties assigned
Requirements for appointment:-
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary (KCSE) D-
Terms of service: Contract
Salary Scale: 14,610 – 16,250 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by Salaries and Remuneration Commission
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
(a) Tax compliance certificate from KRA
(b) Clearance certificate from HELB
(c) Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
(d) Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
(e) Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
• Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
• Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
• Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
• Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 4th day of June, 2021.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
• It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents