Client Solutions Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Vicar Industrial Capacity Jobs
Position: Client Solutions Executive
The position holder will develop and provide solutions that address the unique needs of clients
and emerging market needs in Safety Solutions and Products. They will use their technical skills
to explain the benefits of these services to potential and existing customers, develop new
solutions and differentiate their solution from competition. They will be required to sale these
solutions and manage specific accounts for increased revenues, customer experience and
loyalty. They will also have a responsibility to provide these solutions either in the form of
training or consultancy to meet the client’s expectations.
• Identify, acquire and maintain clients in need of Safety Solutions and Products (Work at
Height Safety, OSH, Scaffolding etc.
• Account management of specific accounts
• Developing customized solutions for specific client opportunities and client deliverables
such as a Request for Information (RFQ), Request for Proposal (RFP), Prequalification,
• Provide end to end training and consultancy services to our clients
• Acquire, manage and work with external consultants in delivering our solutions to
• Acquire and manage appropriate partners to help the business attain its goals
• Training equipment acquisition and leasing
• Develop new products in line with the market needs and trends
• Technical support on partnerships and consultants
• Take lead in closing sales
• Research and Development
• Any other duty assigned by the supervisor
• Customer satisfaction from solutions provided through training and consultancy.
• Accounts revenue growth, increased loyalty and increased satisfaction
• Responsible for the Preparations of quality tender documents and proposals that
conform to set QA guidelines
• Reports on pre-training, training delivery and post-training analysis on need basis
• Record of all equipment needed for delivery of training and consultancy projects and a
plan for acquisition on long term and short term on need basis
• Liaising with consultants and external partners to provide creative and innovative
multiplatform solutions on quarterly basis
• Regular up skilling on relevant technical training to enhance product knowledge and
assessment of the same on a half year basis
• Submission of monthly reports on Partnership acquisition and management
• Availability of consultants to deliver timely and quality solutions on need basis
• Regular Follow -up on the professional development for consultants and updating of
their profiles on an annual basis
• Continuously Contract new consultants to build on our technical portfolio
• Develop compelling value propositions and quality proposals on need basis
• Undertake sales activities with an aim of closing sales.
• Provide relevant content for marketing materials on need basis
• Continuously work with CM team to ensure consistent delivery of company’s core
value of improving its people, quality of service and value to customer and submit a
• Monthly submission of updated status for proposals, expressions of interest, tenders &
quotations on the Google drive and CRM.
• Carry our relevant research to gather insights on market needs, technology changes to
guide product development and generate quarterly report.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in client management.
- A bachelor’s degree in Science
- Knowledge in Safety Solutions and Services.
- Training in Sales/ Marketing or Business Administration Education will be an added
- Member of a professional body with good standing will be an added advantage
- A strategic thinker and an enterprising attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation/influencing skills
- Confidence and ability to build effective working relationships
- Commitment with a desire to succeed spirit and an excellent team player
- Problem – solving, presentation skills, Research skills, proposal writing skills, writing skills
- Resilience, Persistence, consistency, interpersonal skills, team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send an updated resume to
email@example.com not later than 10th January , 2020.