Business Development Officer Job, Kenyan Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Our client, CM ADVOCATES LLP is a premier legal and business advisory firm in Kenya and within the East Africa Community (EAC) providing its customers with a one-stop-shop for their legal and business advisory needs. The Nairobi Head Office seeking to fill the following position:
Business Development Officer
- Planning, preparing, and executing all Marketing and Business Development Board meetings and committee meetings.
- Preparing tenders and proposals including maintaining the database of the essential materials and information.
- Researching new vendors, tracking deliveries, and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices, and discounts.)
- Assisting in the preparation and organization of trainings, conferences, and meetings.
- Ensuring that the marketing materials for the firm including the profile and the website are updated
- Working with partners and their respective teams on business development projects – executing and following up.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as media releases, advertisements, marketing and website.
- Ensure the Firm’s website is up to date, fully functional, and representative of the Firm’s brand.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies in consultation with the various unit heads.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional drives.
- Assisting partners and their teams in the development and follow-up of key client relationships across the various practice areas and sector groups.
- Researching and communicating on noteworthy client, sector, and product developments (e.g. deal pipeline, competitor watch, market share, key client contact moves, and other developments).
Qualifications, Experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or a related field.
- At least 2 years experience in marketing and procurement.
- Experience in a law firm will be an added advantage.
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality and professionalism.
- Self-confident and proactive, following up as necessary and interacting with relevant stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER” by Friday 7th October, 2022. Please also note to include current and expected remuneration (MUST). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.