Co-operative Auditor Job, Audit Jobs In Kenya 2020
CO-OPERATIVE AUDITOR II, J/ G J – 1 POST
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Examining vouchers, cashbooks, ledgers, confirming the propriety and accuracy of the transaction;
- Auditing annual accounts; and undertaking audit inspection of co-operative societies.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;–
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines;-Commerce, Economics(Lower 2nd ) or Business Administration from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Part II or Certified Internal Auditors (CPA) Part III from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Apply for Co-operative Auditor Job here