Co-Working Space Centre Administrator Job in Kenya 2019
Our client, a boutique co-working space that offers high-end professionally managed office infrastructure is looking to fill in the following position:
- Maintain a professional working environment.
- Serve as a primary resource in assisting clients seeking information, assistance and recommendations within the centre.
- Providing admin assistance for internal and external clients
- Have in-depth knowledge of all key services, products and amenities at the centre in order to grow and retain customers
- Achieve monthly sales targets set for centre
- Social media marketing support
- Come up with ideas for quarterly networking events-develop clients into community.
- Act as a key point of contact for clients and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering exceptional first impression.
- Monthly billing and follow up of center clients to ensure prompt payment.
- Prepare monthly reports, memos and emails.
- Debt collection and supplier management
- 3+ years of admin experience
- Degree / Diploma in any field of business management
- Knowledge and experience in sales will be an added advantage
- Excellent management skills with an eye and attention for details
- Proficient communicator – verbal and written, with exemplary negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas to the centre, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5th March 2019 @ 5pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.