Consumer Goods Manufacturer Driver Vacancy in Kenya 2019
Our client is one of the leading consumer goods manufacturer.
They’re looking to fill a position of a Driver.
- Ascertain that the assigned vehicle is in good working condition
- Maintain the daily and weekly checklist of the vehicle
- Ensure that the vehicle is road worthy
- Coordinate and facilitate the transfer of goods on order
- Verify the amount invoiced tallies with the amount and quantity of the order
- Verify that all products are in good condition before loading and are well arranged
- Load the ordered goods to the vehicle and off-load the goods upon arrival to the destination
- Collect returns from shops and ensure that they have been received
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to load and offload their vehicle when they reach events
- Coordinate with the Marketing team in executing their marketing and promotion activities and events
- Ensure proper hygiene of the vehicle is maintained
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive different types of vehicles
- Familiar with all road signs and traffic laws in Kenya
- Sense of responsibility
- Customer service skills
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to email@example.com clearly quoting “DRIVER” on the email header.
Applications should reach us not later than 5th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 10th April, 2019.