Kenya Homes is a leading real estate company based in Nairobi that deals with service including Real Estate Consultancy, Property Valuation, Sales and Marketing, Property Development and Management. We seek to hire self-driven and results-oriented candidate to fill in the role of cONTENT cREATOR
- Content creating, writing, editing, and updating of the company website, blog, marketing materials, and social platforms.
- Video Content creation.
- Develop and maintain company storage bank of photography and videography
- Constant creation of postcards, videos and messaging for the company
- Conducting research and interviews with our Realtors to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Engage Clients, respond to questions or concerns, and to promote company initiatives on social media.
- Maintain a consistent company image and branding on all design work, photography and marketing materials.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content
- Write content by choosing a proper tone in the writing style, adhering to the respective corporations’ style guide
- Minimum of a Diploma required
More Details on Experience
1 year experience in a similar capacity required
More Details on Skills
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
- A portfolio of applicable photography and videography.
- Modern & Dynamic editing
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- Time-management skills
Method of Application
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications to Jobs@kenyahomes.co.ke on or before 24th October 2020.