Content Writer Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Job Title: Content Writer
Our client is one of the leading creators of browsers and content discoverability applications.
They are seeking to recruit a Content Writer who will be responsible for creating and uploading online content on the different client platforms.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create and upload online content on client Platforms
- Research on the trending topics and creating content from them from different sources.
- Conduct simple keyword research and apply to increase web traffic.
- Identify readers’ needs and gaps in content and recommend new approaches to content.
- Ensure content uploaded is in line with company policy.
- Ensure content uploaded is in good quality.
- Ensure individual targets outlined are met every day.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree/Diploma preferably in Communications, Journalism, Literature or related field.
- Passion and knowledge for news and mobile apps.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with online content; advanced editing skills.
- Ability to adjust rapidly to shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French.
- Data analysis skills.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining detail-oriented under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, can accept to work on night shift or weekend.
To apply, send your only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th April 2019.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement