Juggling operations, marketing, and everything in between for your business? We help our clients transform their brand presence with highly engaging content using strategies that are specific to their businesses, freeing them to focus on other core competencies.
We are looking for a witty and strategic person to join our team as a Copy Writing Assistant. The incumbent will be responsible for writing and editing content for social media, email marketing and articles for our clients. You should be able to create captivating editorial calendars and digital schedules for clients, establish client-specific social media marketing strategies, and monitor and anaanalyze engagement. The individual should have a flexible and engaging writing style, knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics, and social media management tools.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Educational background in Communication, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Executive, Copywriter, or a similar position.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the engagement metrics and KPI’s.
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy.
- Sound knowledge of social media scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer, and others.
- Knowledge in Graphics design and video editing software such as Adobe, Canva, Vimeo e.t.c. will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 December. 2021