Corporate Trainer Job, Teaching Jobs in Kenya 2020,s
Huki Group Limited is an independent IT solution dealing with software, hardware, and IT services.
We are seeking to recruit a corporate trainer to support as well as grow the training division of the service category.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Type: Part-Time
Industries: IT, Information Security & ISO Standards
Areas of Training
- Cyber Forensic
- Information Security
- ISO and Quality Management
- Corporate employees (IT executives, Security Executives, Quality control officers, Quality managers, etc)
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Consultants will use subject matter expertise, principles of adult learning theory, and workplace experience to meet the objectives of each engagement.
- Prepare training proposals when needed
- Carrying out the training needs assessment for the clients.
- Collaborating with business heads to develop programs to meet the training gaps for different clients
- Design effective training programs, review and propose changes to set training programs
- Developing curriculum, training material, facilitation, and delivery for selected training programs as per the client’s company strategy
- Facilitating training on some selected areas
- Review of training policies and conducting on-going research and development for the Learning and Development unit
- Keep attendance and other records related to training
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Plan, organize, coordinate and conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions
- Attend training sessions virtually and on-premise
- Set Exams and track results
Key Competencies, Knowledge, and Personal Attributes
- Masters/ Bachelor/Ph.D. in Information security, Information technology or any other related fields
- Proven experience as a corporate trainer for at least 1-3 years
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Interpersonal, Planning, and organizing skills
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to work under pressure
Presentation Skills Key Actions:
- Maintains audience attention
- Defines clear goals and context for learning, Follows a logical sequence.
- Uses non-verbal communications and learning aids
- Listens and responds to questions and objectives.
- Balances course objectives and task-orientation with audience’s needs.
- Summarizes the presentation
How To Apply
All resumes and CVs should be sent to email@example.com