County ICT Officers Jobs, IT Jobs In Kenya, IEBC Jobs
JOB TITLE: County ICT Officers (2 Posts)
LOCATION (COUNTY): Vihiga County, Kwale County
DIRECTORATE: Directorate of Information Communication Technology
TERMS OF SERVICE:Permanent and Pensionable
Reporting to the Director Information Communications Technology County ICT Officers shall be responsible for all matters pertaining support on Commission ICT requirements in the Counties.
- To provide first line support on all general and Commission-specific software and hardware issues in the county;
- To communicate information on hardware and software issues to corporate ICT Services;
- Solve county ICT issues including remote access, emails and telephone;
- To assist in the selection and disposal of redundant ICT Equipment;
- Provide onsite technical support with hardware and software issues where needed, including travelling to other Commission sites in their County of responsibility;
- Provide ICT point of contact to all users and third parties for all county ICT matters, and escalate to ICT at the Headquarters issues that cannot be resolved locally;
- To ensure the maintenance of a healthy, safe and secure working environment through ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements in relation to ICT;
- Implement information security at the regional level as directed by the ICT directorate;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Commission.
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Certification in Networks (e.g. CCNA, CCNP) or Microsoft Certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional) is an added advantage;
- Must have at least three (3) years of relevant work experience in a busy organization;
- Basic hardware troubleshooting and maintenance strongly preferred;
- Must be a resident of the County he/she is applying to be considered;
- Must be a team player, service oriented, eager to learn and pro-active, willing to develop initiatives and stress resistant.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a person of undoubted integrity
How to Apply
Applications are strictly online. Details, including job requirements are available on the Commission website, https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcjobs
After completing online application, applicants are also required to submit hard copies of application letters, detailed CVs, academic certificates, testimonials, and ID/Passport to:
The Commission Secretary/CEO
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission, 15th floor Anniversary Towers,
P.O. Box 45371-00100,
Canvassing will lead to disqualification of any applicant.