Project Engineer Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Position: Project Engineer – Construction,
Gross Salary: 45K,
Our client is a Building and Civil Engineering Company Registered in Kenya and also registered with National Construction Authority under Building Works Category – Class 2 and Road Works Category – Class 3. The position is responsible for providing technical oversight in all structural and civil engineering activities in all projects being undertaken by the company. The holder of the position is expected to work with other company technical teams and also external consultants involved in the project.
- Ensure that programs of works and contract period is adhered to at all times.
- Supervision of civil and structural works and in liaison with the Project Manager, ensure that work is accurately and properly done on site
- Ensure that ALL works done on site is as per consultants’ drawings and instructions.
- With the assistance of the site agent, foresee the setting out of all building and civil works.
- Foresee preparation and analysis of Concrete tests (cube tests) and any other test as required by consultants.
- Assist the Projects Manager in monitoring and supervising subcontractors to ensure adherence to the set works guidelines.
- Prepare, submit and present daily, weekly, quarterly, and annual progress reports (present to the projects manager, managing director and the board of directors).
- Assist in measuring and valuation of works done.
- Work with consultants to ensure that works are delivered as per client’s expectations.
- Represent the client company in site meetings with Consultants and client.
- Prepare bills of quantities and specifications for engineering works.
- Preparing of structural designs for building and civil works.
- Assist the company in monitoring use of company resources at project sites.
- Ensuring quality works are done at all times in all the sites.