Customer Service Scheduler Job, Customer Service Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client a motor vehicle valuation company is currently looking to hire a Customer Service Scheduler.
- Call clients whose service has been initiated by their insurance or lending companies and who have not requested for the service through the company app and explain that their insurer or lending company has initiated a valuation request for them, how the valuation service works and then on the system schedule a time and location when a Solver can attend to the clients valuation or assessment service.
- Once a valuation has been scheduled follow up to ensure the Solver has accepted the valuation and if not manually ensure a Solver is matched with the client for the job.
- If a client has self-requested for service on the app and no Solver was found and therefore the service has not been provided or is not scheduled call the client, re-assure the client, explain the service process and schedule the service as in 1 and 2 above.
- Monitor scheduled services (both client requested and office scheduled) to confirm Solver has attended to client and if service is not done to reschedule the service and report offending Solver to Supervisor. The way to know if service has not been provided is to check scheduled service and see if the status has been updated. It may require the Customer Service Scheduler to reach out to the Solver to get an update where necessary.
- Review the report of service requests versus service completed and if there are any undelivered services use beast endeavors to have the service delivered and address the causes or complaint later. This should be checked every day to ensure no client goes unattended.
- Respond effectively to all questions, queries, concerns, fears and requests from clients to ensure client experiences a better experience and meet company commitment to ensure all clients are satisfied with the company services.
- Escalate any client dissatisfaction to the supervisor in case client is not satisfied or concludes the client needs further support that the Customer Service Scheduler feels is unable to provide.
- Generate additional business from clients from these activities. A target will be agreed with the supervisor.
- Diploma / Degree in a relevant course
- 3 years and above proven experience in a Customer Service role
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- He/She should manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should possess good personal integrity, with a high sense of responsibility and accountability
- Should be a team player and very flexible to work in a dynamic and often hectic environment
- Proficient in Swahili and English
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com