What You Will Be Doing
- You will ensure timely responses to all customer engagements on all social media touch points – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc
- You will adhere to the set metrics (Handle, Response and Turnaround Times) for all engagements
- Handle and resolve within SLA support tickets raised by internal and external stakeholders
- You will log complaints on appropriate channels and ensure the proper and timely escalation of issues to the appropriate reporting line
- You will ensure accurate capturing of data (labelling and tagging) where required for reporting purposes
- You will own specific reports as it relates to your daily responsibilities
- Working closely with the Marketing and Growth team to monitor promotions/campaigns and give relevant feedback where required
What You Should Have
- You have 3 years of professional industry experience in managing customers on all social media channels.
- Experience in a Financial Institution is an advantage.
- You should have appreciable experience in responding to customers using varying social media support tools – Zendesk, Falcon, SparkCentral etc.
- Ability to accurately manage up to 150 engagements across multiple social media channels in a typical 9-hour shift.
- You MUST have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- A first degree in any discipline or equivalent training would be super great.
- Finally, you must have really great energy and be ready to work seamlessly with colleagues from various nationalities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Chipper Cash on boards.greenhouse.io to apply