Dafabet Operation Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Our client, Dafabet Kenya, is the home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Operation Manager will be responsible for aspects of the retail and the online betting & sales operations including: shop and back office staff, managers, cashiers and agents.
The position will also entail increasing sales, monitoring P&L and ensuring compliance with the company’s standard operating procedures
- Participating in business development activities to position and develop the brand on current market and sales channels
- Creating Conversion Optimizing roadmap and strategies
- Working on retention plan to keep users satisfied and increase their engagement
- Coordinating with in-house marketing or outsourced marketing teams to setup campaigns
- Understanding and implementing what is required to deliver the returns from all investment spend
- Ensuring all activity within the Country complies with the requirements of the Gambling Commission, the Company’s license and Health & Safety in order to minimize risk
- Accomplishing all required forms and regular reports relevant to the position in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing of operational issues on a daily basis
- Conducting appraisals for managers with regular meetings to set targets and goals
- Conducting of sales and retail staff recruitment
- Ensuring all managers & staff are trained to the required standards
- Ensuring all outlets are setup to specification and that products are always running
- Reviewing, analyzing of retail network sales and training records
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in any management field (Business, Marketing or Finance)
- People management and goal setting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent operations knowledge of gaming, retail or hospitality with high interest in sports or exposure in sports-betting/gambling industry
- Advanced computer skills especially in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good coordination and presentation skills
- Proven experience in leadership
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “OPERATION MANAGER” by Friday 22nd March 2019, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.