Vacant Position: Data Entry Clerk
Our client, a leading timber company that manufactures and installs products such as joinery, parquet flooring, machined timber and others is seeking to recruit a Data Entry Clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile, sort and organize data to be entered into the databases or electronic files.
- Input text and data from documents into spreadsheets, databases, or electronic files
- Receive new sales orders and seek confirmations from the sales department
- Creating new work order confirmations and issuing them out to the production in the workshop
- Keeping a record of all running orders in the production department and giving a brief update
on their progress
- Receive in Sap purchase material
- Input finished goods received against work order
- Make deliveries and scan delivery notes as received from customer
- Entering Labour data from workshop and sites into the system
- Input all sensitive data and accounting information into the databases and electronic files.
- Pay attention to details and input data correctly and accurately.
- Crosscheck and verify data keyed into the databases for accuracy.
- Maintain and update workflow record regarding work completed and work pending.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or in any business-related course from a recognized learning
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in working with SAP software and Ms. Excel
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Store keeping skills required.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th September 2021.
Indicating Data Entry Clerk on the Mail subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.