- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target
- Improve our corporate image
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth
- A minimum of one years demonstrable experience.
- Strong communication skills both oral and
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for the field of interest.
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined and have a very strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s
- Short listing will be on ‘first-come’
- The company will make permanent positions offers to successful candidates who will perform well.
- No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Applicants should send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org