PKF firms in Eastern Africa are among the leading firms of accountants and business advisers. PKF in Eastern Africa is represented in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia and Somalia/Somaliland and through its associated firms in Ethiopia and Southern Sudan.
REF NUMBER: DHR/PKF005
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing an employee-oriented organisation culture that emphasises continuous improvement, team-work, high performance and quality.
- Ensuring organisational conformation with applicable Human Resources related regulations and statutes as well as organisational procedures and policies.
- Implementing Human Resource programs and policies meant to enhance a positive organisation Culture.
- Identifying, evaluating and resolving human relations, employee morale, work performance, and organisational productivity concerns.
- Developing and implementing talent management strategies.
- Creating employee training and organisational development programs.
- Conducting performance reviews and monitoring employee attitudes productivity and performance outcomes.
- Recruit and retain required talent for all the functions in the company.
- Designing and implementing competitive compensation schemes and attractive employee welfare programs.
- Managing the risk management processes within the Directorate and assisting in developing health and safety programs for staff as provided by the law.
Education, Professional Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or its equivalent from a recognised University.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognised University.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or a related field from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning.
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- A minimum of ten (10) years of work experience, at least five (5) of which should be in Human Capital Management.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Ability to develop Human Resource strategies and business plans to drive the corporate strategy.
- Ability to develop and present policy papers.
- Strong project management, time management and leadership skills.
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Able to multitask in a strong fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coach and mentor staff.
- Ability to negotiate contractual and recognition agreement with staff and union.
- Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with staff.
- Competencies in developing dashboards and application of best practice Human Resource tools.
- Competencies in performance management.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the reference number as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 4 July. 2022