Driver Jobs, Driver Jobs In Kenya, Aga Khan Hospital Jobs
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa. The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation. The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking qualified candidates to fill Locum positions for the year 2020 in our 13 outreaches for a duration of either 3 months, 6 months or 1-year dependent on the need of the hospital, suitable candidates needs to possess ability to organize and prioritize work, analytical with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills, can work in teams. Candidates should have license and registration with relevant practitioners’ boards and updated membership with professional bodies to fill the positions listed below:
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving vehicles for the Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu as assigned.
- Drive all hospital vehicles to transport passengers or goods to designated areas.
- Pick up and transport employees according to requests, appointments or schedules.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure, adding oil, water, car wash as well taking the vehicle to the mechanics for servicing and/or repair.
- Report all accidents or incidents as and when they occur.
- Minimum KCSE certificate.
- Possession of valid driving license classes BCE.
- Minimum two years driving experience.
- Valid certificate of good conduct.
- Good knowledge of the Highway Code and other Kenya traffic laws applicable to commercial operations.
- Ability to work at odd hours and / or travel at short notice.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and preferred outreach on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 10th January, 2020.
- The email subject line MUST include position being applied for and the preferred outreaches e.g. “Medical Officer – Narok Outreach”
- The positions are for the following outreaches: Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”