Driver/Office Assistant Job vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Job Category: Administration & Office Support
Closing Date: January 13th, 2020
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with real estate development capability, and a primary focus on private equity and real estate investments in the high growth Kenyan Region. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products due to the large banking spread, and the lack of institutional grade real estate; by providing high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and
comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold. With offices in Nairobi, Nakuru, Nyeri and Kisumu – Kenya and Washington, DC – USA, we are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, education, and hospitality. Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Africa Financial Fund (CAFF). Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
This is a position focused on providing logistics services to the company as well as Office Support to staff.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance service on the assigned motor vehicle
- Keep accurate records of official travel through the vehicle log
- Deliver important documents to required destinations,
- Organize logistics in preparation for travel plans inclusive of site visits
- Carry out any other duties as assigned
- Ensure all assigned errands are carried out professionally and promptly
- Valid professional driver’s licence
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- KCSE Certificate
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Certificate of Good Conduct
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Administration.
How to Apply