E-Commerce Manager Job, Communication Jobs Kenya 2021, Corporate Staffing Vacancies In Kenya,
Title: E-Commerce Manager – Banking,
Gross Salary: 140K – 200K,
Our client is a well-established financial institution. They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented E-Commerce Manager. He/She will be tasked with spearheading the company’s e-commerce strategy with a strong focus on integrating new emerging technologies and innovation in order to growth the bank’s digital business.
- Develop digital financial services strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Play key role in the strengthening and implementation of the company’s strategy
- Ability to foster strong collaborations with different stakeholders with the aim of promoting digital solutions that fulfil customer and business needs.
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touch points, in order to drive conversion rate optimization and revenue
- Devise new ways to improve the digital customer journey through the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Work with external agencies to provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Be the key driver in developing and optimizing the performance and digital brand marketing of the E-commerce platform.
- Improve customer satisfaction on the bank’s digital platform
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Manage all the aspects of products lifecycle, including strategy, conceptualization, user research, feature requirements, user interface, prototyping, underwriting, rollout and enhancements
- Respond creatively to inquiries and/or complaints while positively engaging those who may seek the company services via social media.
- Ensure that the company digital presence and attributes are at par with global standards and best practices
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce or Degree in Digital Marketing (Digital and Social Media Marketing).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be proficient and data analytic tools
- Must have experience in business development through digital platforms, brand awareness and promotion, product development and analysis of client preferences in the banking sector or Mobile wallet services.
- One must have spearheaded verifiable marketing campaigns both ATL and BTL
- Excellent communication skills, Good Leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of marketing and communication to impact on business results.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (E-Commerce Manager – Banking) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd July 2021