University 0f Nairobi
Department 0f Obstetrics and Gynaecology
E-MOTIVE International Study
E-MOTIVE is a multi-country, multi-site cluster randomized trial for early detection of post-partum haemorrhage and treatment using the World Health Organization (WHO) MOTIVE 1st response bundle.
- Be a holder of KCSE or its equivalent with a pass in English.
- Have a diploma in KRN/RM or KRCHN or Higher.
- At least 2 years working experience post qualification in a busy maternity unit.
- The applicant must be computer literate and have basic managerial skills and experience.
- The applicant must have experience in research.
- Supervision of field staff, ensuring that appropriate data is collected and uploaded.
- Leadership of field activities.
- Making weekly, monthly reports of project activities and expenses.
- Ensure proper administration of consent procedures and questionnaires to participants.
- Ordering of supplies and ensuring appropriate custody.
- Liaising with relevant offices of health and University of Nairobi to facilitate study administration and implementation.
- Liasing with the administrator with regards to study purchases and any other administrative issues.
- Keeping the principal investigators updated on all administrative, research and financial activities.
Applications must include the following:
- Complete CV with 3 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials.
- Practicing license
Terms of employment: Three months contract renewable on Mutual agreement
Applications to be send email@example.com
Closing Date: 24th January, 2020