Electrical Engineer Job in Kisumu (100K) 2019
Position: Electrical Engineer (Manufacturing Company)
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 70K – 100K Gross
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks and supervising maintenance technicians
- Evaluating electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirming system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Developing manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Ensuring all machines are working properly
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and ensuring repairs are done on time
- Preparing product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Providing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Over 5 years’ experience in a busy food manufacturing company
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Team player with supervisory skills
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.